Spore like Race Creation?

Phaldun

Spore like Race Creation?

Postby Phaldun » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 pm

I am sure someone may have asked this, but I am brand new here so I apologize. Will we be able to custom-create our own race? Of course I would want to be humans most of the time, but I would love the ability to create the race from scratch and custom the look, feel, atmosphere or water breathing........ you know.... tons of depth and options needed there as well. There was a 2D game released around 2010 that actually let you choose the type of atmosphere your race breathes among other things. You probably know what I speak of by now.

Phaldun

Teleros
Ideas & Texts Creator

Re: Spore like Race Creation?

Postby Teleros » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:44 pm

I expect there'll be something akin to the MoO2 custom race creator (although I guess it'd be easy to expand on that for MORE). For the rest though (eg art), I guess that really comes down to modding.
Clear ether!

VenomStorm
Ideas & Texts Creator

Postby VenomStorm » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:42 am

Yea, as far as I know there will be some kind of custom race creator. My guess is we will have racial points to spend to create how well (or poorly) our race does something. We will probably just be able to choose one of the base races as our portrait. That being said, I would love to be able to design what my alien race looked like, it's just probably never going to happen. I am more than happy to be able to custom design my ships.

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:43 pm

We don't plan SPORE-like race creator. It would be too much work for us right now.

But ... in M.O.R.E. 2 ? Why not! :D
M.O.R.E. under construction

Return to “Races”