small tear in my eye

cow3000

small tear in my eye

Postby cow3000 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

When I look at M.O.R.E races I think they are well thought out. But when I look closer all I see is some nasty looking bunch that I want to exterminate and I can't wait to start my genocidal campaign. But there is a small tear in my eye because there is no good looking slut race to conquer the galaxy with, like Elerians in moo2. I hope you will add it in the DLC, pwetty pwease.
Anyway, setting the bar so high to try to dethrone moo2 is a very ambitious goal and I really hope you succeed. You're getting my money.

Calavero
Site Admin

Re: small tear in my eye

Postby Calavero » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:34 am

Thank you for your suppport!
We have right now Ameslarian race.. which are.. hmm.. a little mysterious race. They are hidden in some kind of coat.. but sometimes they can represent to others as ... attractive woman ;)
M.O.R.E. under construction

Teleros
Ideas & Texts Creator

Postby Teleros » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 am

cow3000 wrote:slut race

I'm not sure I'd describe the matriarchal Elerians quite that way myself...

Still, maybe it's something modders will get round to adding at some point :) .
Clear ether!

cow3000

Postby cow3000 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Slut race is a bit harsh word, what I meant to say is decent looking race based on females. Making a custom race of rambo chicks :D and leading them toward galactic domination never gets boring to me.

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:51 pm

So.. you'll be able to play Ameslarian... but if this won't be enough for you... I think modders will create something nice in future :)

michalbs87

Postby michalbs87 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Yeah! Like race which have only females and can breed only with other races. To do that they gona kidnap other inteligent beings or start wars to get slaves for breeding.

Teleros
Ideas & Texts Creator

Postby Teleros » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:52 am

michalbs87 wrote:Yeah! Like race which have only females and can breed only with other races. To do that they gona kidnap other inteligent beings or start wars to get slaves for breeding.

Aside from making you wonder how they ever got to where they are now, can't they just *ask* :P ?
Clear ether!

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Besides Ameslarians - which are rather mystical energy beings, which thanks to their mental power can imagine themselves in others minds as attractive woman, we can now officially announce, that due to our users expectations, one of new races in first DLC will be femal race - even more like Elerians. One of the biggest "female race" fan, will surely ensure that this race will be interesting and fulfill your expectations.

Return to “Races”