Filters and building buildings

kandiser
Hearty Supporter

Filters and building buildings

Postby kandiser » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:10 pm

I like the much filters in the planetary screen. Here are another three:

- Show only explored planets, that belongs to other races. So you can see, what they have and what do you want next.
- Show only own planets, that are close to an enemy (races with which one is at war). With an option, in which you can set, whether to display only your own planets on the border of your empire near the enemy, or planets deeper into your empire near the enemy or planets in your empire center near the enemy. Or a combination of these. Standard on is the option "Own planets on the border near the enemy".
- Show only planets with a certain building focus. Only planets with military focus or e.g. only planets with military and production and research focus.

I would like a button in this screen, that clears all building lists from the filtered planets. But please with a question "Do you realy want to clear the building lists of all filtered planets?".
And a checkbox, that automatically add the building, that you add to the list of one of the filtered planets, on all filtered planets. The check mark should be removed by every new filtering.

I think, it would be great, to have all these filters and options in the planetary screen. So you don't need similar options and filters on another screen.
There is a god and HE LOVES YOU! Look at the bible, John 3:16.

Calavero
Site Admin

Re: Filters and building buildings

Postby Calavero » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:13 pm

kandiser wrote:- Show only explored planets, that belongs to other races.

You can see those planets right now :)

kandiser wrote:- Show only own planets, that are close to an enemy

This filter would be problematic in creation for us :< But you maybe able to flag such colonies and filter them in list.

kandiser wrote:- Show only planets with a certain building focus. Only planets with military focus or e.g. only planets with military and production and research focus.

Interesting idea! :)

kandiser wrote:I would like a button in this screen, that clears all building lists from the filtered planets. And a checkbox, that automatically add the building, that you add to the list of one of the filtered planets, on all filtered planets. The check mark should be removed by every new filtering.

You will be able to do something like this in goverment screen with flagged colonies.
M.O.R.E. under construction

kandiser
Hearty Supporter

Postby kandiser » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Calavero wrote:
kandiser wrote:- Show only own planets, that are close to an enemy

This filter would be problematic in creation for us :< But you maybe able to flag such colonies and filter them in list.

You could build 2 input fields.
The first is entered, until which range from the outermost planets / stars of the own empire outward planet / star with breeds are registered, with whom one is in the war.
The second field is entered a range in the direction of the center of the own empire, defined, which own planets to be filtered and which are too far in the Centre of the own empire.
So that the player must not try out so long which reach inputs make sense, there could be for every field 3 predefined values and, perhaps, in addition, still the possibility to give any value.

Calavero wrote:
kandiser wrote:I would like a button in this screen, that clears all building lists from the filtered planets. And a checkbox, that automatically add the building, that you add to the list of one of the filtered planets, on all filtered planets. The check mark should be removed by every new filtering.

You will be able to do something like this in goverment screen with flagged colonies.

Yes, I know. I have seen it in one of your videos. But I think, in the goverment screen you will not have so many filters as in the planetary screen or you have to make all the filters of the planetary screen also in the government screen. Is that not done twice? The more filters, the merrier.
There is a god and HE LOVES YOU! Look at the bible, John 3:16.

kellyloo

Postby kellyloo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:29 pm

I need Help with this Game.

Return to “Game Logic”