M.O.R.E. (Pre-Alpha)

News about our 4x space strategy turn based game.
ziemniakiewicz

Re: M.O.R.E. (Pre-Alpha)

Post by ziemniakiewicz » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Well, if you want to know something just ask, regular updates are posted on social media and Kickstarter. Currently the studio is bustling and there are many things going on at the same time. We are also preparing some additional content for PR to increase range and build larger community. There is also a Wikipedia article draft waiting to be accepted. A detailed roadmap appeared on Kickstarter, which you've probably seen. As for revealing gameplay mechanics, another Let's talk M.O.R.E. (this time science) will be filmed soon - shorter as we noticed that hardly anyone watched it to the end.
Maybe you have some suggestions?

VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:41 pm

shorter? pls no...
i watched it to the end and i wished it was at least 50minutes longer...
and i didnt saw the roadmap, would be nice if you inform us about kickstarer updates either in the forum or via your twitter accounts.

Jeffbg
Ideas & Texts Creator

Post by Jeffbg » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:10 pm

ziemniakiewicz wrote:Well, if you want to know something just ask,
Sorry but no; it's for you and the team to keep us informed, and the forum should be the main focal point for that information. I guess it's nice you use social media, but many of us don't. I will give you credit for releasing kickstarters far more frequently. So keep that up.
VoodooDog wrote: would be nice if you inform us about kickstarer updates either in the forum or via your twitter accounts.
I get an email announcement whenever a kickstarter is released; perhaps you need to modify your profile to receive them?

carcinogen
Hearty Supporter

Post by carcinogen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:43 am

ziemniakiewicz wrote:Well, if you want to know something just ask, regular updates are posted on social media and Kickstarter.
Yeah, nice of you to try but you could try harder. I don't use 'social' media. Much better to chat with people face to face, or on a forum where we all can discuss.
ziemniakiewicz wrote:Currently the studio is bustling and there are many things going on at the same time. We are also preparing some additional content for PR to increase range and build larger community.
That is exactly the kind of information that I am looking for, what's up, what's on your mind, how things are. What is PR? Personal Relationships? This is probably not the place for sharing those.
ziemniakiewicz wrote:There is also a Wikipedia article draft waiting to be accepted. A detailed roadmap appeared on Kickstarter, which you've
probably seen.
Nope, haven't seen any of that as I don't follow 'social' media. I don't regularly visit Kickstarter, no reason to. You DO have my email address, and I'm really sure that I haven't opted out of updates. Please use my Email address to send me these updates that you speak of.

This is the first I have heard of a Let's talk M.O.R.E. If I had known of it (cough, Email) then I would have certainly watched it, speaking of which, link?

Please make your communications more open to those of us that will not, for whatever reasons, engage with 'social' media.

Emails are good for me, does this forum have a notify of updates option like the Egosoft one?
https://forum.egosoft.com/index.php?c=2

Perhaps a regular update like Factorio has, every Friday
https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-231

Both of which would make for clearer and more consistent communications and allow for open discussion and a real community.

Let's talk, more.

Freddy.

Calavero
Site Admin

Post by Calavero » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:28 am

Hi Guys!

I didn't have much time lately (as Ziemniakiewicz wrote, there is a lot of thing going on in our company), but now I should be here on our forum more often.

All kickstarter backers should receive emails about our updates, but we'll also start new topic here about our updates.

Today I'm working on race branch tech inventions. Those inventions will have HUGE impact on our gameplay and I'm sure it will be a big advantage of M.O.R.E. Just think about it: while playing Arranos, you'll get Universal Decoder on level 1. By using it your Arrano civilization will be able to decode old informations about inventions (created before big war), and thanks to Universal Decoder, you'll be able to discover other inventions from level 1, 2 and 3 quicker.
But when you'll be playing Lithodoros, instead you'll be able to create Space Crystal Surface on your spaceships. Thanks to it, your ship will be able to reflect some of a beam weapons to enemy ships, and recover some of the energy which was used to create beam which was fired upon your ship. Zientzielari will get Thinking mycelium - a building which will give you some RP and boost for every scientist. etc.

Every race will be unique and will direct the player to use a different strategy in his game.
M.O.R.E. under construction

VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:38 am

perfect post thanks, now iam hyped again. crying my tears out because i have to wait 2 more years before beta :D

but i dont care, i can wait two more years, because ur project is the only one with a chance of beeing the true MoO 2 successor

Calavero
Site Admin

Post by Calavero » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:12 am

VoodooDog wrote:crying my tears out because i have to wait 2 more years before beta :D
Don't cry. We want to release full version (but with 12 races), in Q4 2018. So.. only ~9 months ;)
M.O.R.E. under construction

yarin1401

Post by yarin1401 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:05 am

And the 8 races as part of dlc or free updates?

VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 am

yes and i will buy each and everyone one of it

VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 pm

what 12 races will be in the game? sorry if that allready been said