M.O.R.E. (Pre-Alpha)

News about our 4x space strategy turn based game.
Calavero
Site Admin

M.O.R.E. (Pre-Alpha)

Post by Calavero » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 am

My Twitter account: @BednarskiCEO
Follow it to get latest news from M.O.R.E.

Hello.

Our forum has been cleaned. Soon, I'll post here new content from our game, giving you fresh updates about status of current M.O.R.E. development.
M.O.R.E. under construction

PDHickey

Re: M.O.R.E. (Pre-Alpha)

Post by PDHickey » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:04 am

What just happened?

PDHickey

Post by PDHickey » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 am

Oh cleaned, I get it. All of the historical efforts of the investors, like me, to encourage, hope and then finally scold you into releasing a promised game even if over ambitious has been cleaned...removed...gone...away...all thoughts time and effort binned

There is now an interesting backlash, sorry reaction, to this...I'm thinking you should have paid more respect to us your funders and supporters.

It's outrageous and shameful, but then what I say now may not matter in five years time.

'I know, just reset the Matrix, that'll work. Quick while no one's looking!'

VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:27 am

the new overlords moneygivers are powerfull and evil :(

MoD256
Hearty Supporter

Post by MoD256 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:38 am

VoodooDog wrote:the new overlords moneygivers are powerfull and evil :(
But they make our wishes coming true. I have seen to many 4x projects sinking.
And we must understand that they also want to earn some money after all, so it's a little fee, for becoming this long-wished game reality.

Though it also give me some fears that the "final M.O.R.E." not want to be compared with the promises of the "beginning M.O.R.E.", what frightens me a little bit.

But now I only want to hope the best for all of us and let us believe in the good end of this long story.
Last edited by MoD256 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Calavero
Site Admin

Post by Calavero » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 am

Hi,

All topics from our forum are safe and available for our dev team. Our old forum looked bad for newcomers.
I respect funders and supporters, but also I respect our investor.
My main goal is to create M.O.R.E. and all DLC's which we can do for it.
We won't do this without commercial success, and I preffer to cut out our forum, if it will contribute to overall game success.

Probably I'll create my own private forum and send you invitations in next 48h.

Calavero
Site Admin

Post by Calavero » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:49 am

MoD256 wrote: Though it also give me some fears that the "final M.O.R.E." not want to be compared with the promises of the "beginning M.O.R.E.", what frightens me a little bit.
And in this area we are doing a good job. It's still our game, and a game I want to create.
Old M.O.R.E. and new M.O.R.E. are almost the same game - similarity is 99%?

MoD256
Hearty Supporter

Post by MoD256 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:59 am

Calavero wrote:
MoD256 wrote: Though it also give me some fears that the "final M.O.R.E." not want to be compared with the promises of the "beginning M.O.R.E.", what frightens me a little bit.
And in this area we are doing a good job. It's still our game, and a game I want to create.
Really nice to hear :-) continue to do your best.

Will there be the possibility to donate again and to extend our pledges furthermore?

Calavero
Site Admin

Post by Calavero » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:25 am

MoD256 wrote:
Calavero wrote:
Really nice to hear :-) continue to do your best.

Will there be the possibility to donate again and to extend our pledges furthermore?
There will be possibility to buy our game or some gadgets, but it will be somewhere around our Beta version.

Grotesque

Post by Grotesque » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:23 am

Calavero wrote: Old M.O.R.E. and new M.O.R.E. are almost the same game - similarity is 99%?
Similarity could be 99% but the how much the aesthetics of the game has changed meanwhile?
The way MORE looks now, it's still a throwback and a tribute to the old Master of Orion 2?

The long range bombardment and invasion aspects suffered any changes?
Now that the game has more funding, how did it affect the design of the colony window?

Now if you have time to spare, check out other games like Stellaris and Endless Space 2.
The game should be feature locked by now buy it's healthy not to develop this game in a bubble and know what others came up with.