M.O.R.E. (Pre-Alpha)

News about our 4x space strategy turn based game.
Adimus_Prime

Re: M.O.R.E. (Pre-Alpha)

Post by Adimus_Prime » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:58 pm

Calavero wrote:Check our new video about M.O.R.E. made by "Rojson" - one of the most famous polish YouTuber :!:
He visited our office, and .. see for yourself !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilp2fLoM5Z4
I appreciate the update but I can't be the only supporter of this game that doesn't speak a bit of polish. Is there an english video or an english summary of what he said?
I am a huge 4x game fan. As always I am up for a discussion, even a passionate one. If you are polite to me I am polite to you. If you are rude to me you will be ignored. After all its the internet and we don't know each other.

Mork from Ork
Ideas & Texts Creator

Post by Mork from Ork » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:14 am

Hi. Here's a version of the video with English subtitles
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilp2fLoM5Z4

Enjoy!

Mork from Ork
Ideas & Texts Creator

Post by Mork from Ork » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:36 am

There is so much great info and visuals to absorb from the video that i had to watch it through a couple of times. Wow! What a great look inside the creative process and get to meet the talented programmers, writers, and artists on the team! I have never seen the level of quality of 2D and 3D art and animation in a 4x game like what i saw in the video. It looks and feels next-generation for the 4x genre. Can't wait for the next update. I am so glad that the game was not rushed out the door early. The game needed time to find the right partner and assembly the right mix of talented people to manifest the original vision for the game. I think most of us will be happy by the results in the end that the game took more time to develop. It is evident in the video the talent and creativity going into the game. Keep up the great work, Devs!

VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:41 am

resistance is futile

i like

e: okay iam through the vid
iam a little bit disappointed that up until minute 19 nothing is about gameplay (just visuals and audio). iam still a bit fearful that you put to much resources (man and time) into the visual part of the game and to few into the gameplay part.

pls dont force us to fight only max 1 battle manually per turn. if there are 10 battles and we play a singelplayer game, lets us have 10 battles. who cares how long this turn will take, right?
even in multiplayer, if every party agree's, let us have more than 1 manual battle.
maybe put it in the tech tree even? research something like entangled quantum loop computer which makes it possible to have 2 battles at the same time and so on...

other than that, great video. hope to see more in the future :)
Attachments
borgPNG.PNG
borgPNG.PNG (108.98 KiB) Viewed 12849 times

yarin1401

Post by yarin1401 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:40 am

From where is this? :?:

Calavero
Site Admin

Post by Calavero » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:02 pm

VoodooDog wrote: iam a little bit disappointed that up until minute 19 nothing is about gameplay (just visuals and audio). iam still a bit fearful that you put to much resources (man and time) into the visual part of the game and to few into the gameplay part.
It's vid about creating game, not about M.O.R.E. ;) but I'm glad you've found something new from gameplay. Soon you'll get more of it.
VoodooDog wrote:if there are 10 battles and we play a singelplayer game, lets us have 10 battles.
In singleplayer game you can have as many manual battles as you want :D
VoodooDog wrote:pls dont force us to fight only max 1 battle manually per turn.
Unfortunatelly in multiplayer standard game, we will limit battles to max 1.
You'll be able to change it, and play all battles... but it might come in patch or as a part of free DLC.
M.O.R.E. under construction

Calavero
Site Admin

Post by Calavero » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 pm

yarin1401 wrote:From where is this? :?:
I think VoodooDog made a screenshot from our video and make a zoom in.
M.O.R.E. under construction

VoodooDog

Post by VoodooDog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:49 pm

yes i did and thanks for the answers. good to hear you're thinking about letting us change the amount of battles we gonne have in multiplayer.

MoD256
Hearty Supporter

Post by MoD256 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Calavero wrote: Unfortunatelly in multiplayer standard game, we will limit battles to max 1.
You'll be able to change it, and play all battles... but it might come in patch or as a part of free DLC.
Perfect :D :!:

Merlex

Post by Merlex » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 am

Calavero wrote:
VoodooDog wrote:if there are 10 battles and we play a singelplayer game, lets us have 10 battles.
In singleplayer game you can have as many manual battles as you want :D
Awesome!
Great update guys!
Gold Digital Preorder Supporter and Kickstarter 2 Supporter.