Status of current M.O.R.E. development

All about our classic space strategy turn game.
Grotesque
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby Grotesque » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Calavero wrote:We are working. We change a lot of things. Now, and during last months.
We won't give up. Please, give us some time.

If you have any questions - feel free to ask.


I have one questions :)

Who is this financial partner and what are your new obligations towards this second party and if it affects in any way the original game design.

yarin1401
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:23 am

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby yarin1401 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Who is the partner?

VoodooDog
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 am

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby VoodooDog » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Electronic Arts

Jeffbg
Ideas & Texts Creator
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby Jeffbg » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:06 pm

VoodooDog wrote:Electronic Arts

UBI would be worse.

Calavero
Site Admin
Posts: 1782
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby Calavero » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Grotesque wrote: Who is this financial partner and what are your new obligations towards this second party and if it affects in any way the original game design.


Our financial partner doesn't affects original game design, so don't worry about it. He helps us not only in financial aspect. M.O.R.E. is still created according to my - and our team - vision.
Our obligations? Create great game! ;)
M.O.R.E. under construction

VoodooDog
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 am

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby VoodooDog » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:48 am

"ask us anything!"

first question asked...
no answer to it

great... o_O

MoD256
Hearty Supporter
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby MoD256 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Calavero wrote:
Grotesque wrote: Who is this financial partner and what are your new obligations towards this second party and if it affects in any way the original game design.


Our financial partner doesn't affects original game design, so don't worry about it. He helps us not only in financial aspect. M.O.R.E. is still created according to my - and our team - vision.
Our obligations? Create great game! ;)


Nice to hear.
Are you allowed to tell us the name/company name of the financial partner? I think everybody wants to know whom to thank for help in progression of M.O.R.E.

Janek
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby Janek » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:59 pm

My first post so far, but I have to comment on the poor language that I saw in last kickstarter update - it barely reasembles English...
As for the game itself, I gave up hope long time ago.

Grotesque
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby Grotesque » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Janek wrote:My first post so far, but I have to comment on the poor language that I saw in last kickstarter update - it barely reasembles English...
As for the game itself, I gave up hope long time ago.


I counted just two errors.
You like to blow something out of proportion regularly?

SilasOfBorg
Hearty Supporter
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby SilasOfBorg » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:03 pm

There are indeed several minor grammatical errors in the KS post. Emphasis on minor.

Perhaps Janek is unaware that English is not Calavero's first language.

Perhaps Janek does not realize that slagging someone else's English in a post that contains both spelling and grammatical errors makes you look like a first class moron.

Perhaps Janek is having a bad day and needed to be mean to someone.

Who knows? Mysteries abound.


Return to “M.O.R.E.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest