Status of current M.O.R.E. development

All about our classic space strategy turn game.
Calavero
Site Admin

Re: Status of current M.O.R.E. development

Postby Calavero » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:52 am

MoD256 wrote:Nice to hear. Are you allowed to tell us the name/company name of the financial partner? I think everybody wants to know whom to thank for help in progression of M.O.R.E.

Name of the company, which support us in our project isn't the most important thing and won't tell you anything. Does "The best company ever", "Zulugula" or "Materiały drewnopochodne" means or change something for you? :) Our Investor see potential in our game - just like you guys. This is the most important thing. If all goes well (and it has to be this way!) you'll know this company name at the right time.

We are working everyday to give you M.O.R.E. as soon as possible. I can tell you that we are working literally on almost everything. It's still M.O.R.E. with all scope we've planned - but better. I know I sound boring, but now we need some time.

Yes, english isn't my first language. We can always make updates in Polish, if you prefer :D
M.O.R.E. under construction

Grotesque

Postby Grotesque » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:44 pm

^ So much transparency, I can't get enough!

cosmos

Postby cosmos » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi,

How the things are going? :)
There were no actual updates since April.

VoodooDog

Postby VoodooDog » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 am

yea, they changed it to a 1st person shooter. with no jumping but awesome graphics and lots of micro transactions.

Jeffbg
Ideas & Texts Creator

Postby Jeffbg » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:30 pm

VoodooDog wrote:yea, they changed it to a 1st person shooter. with no jumping but awesome graphics and lots of micro transactions.

Nice joke, but let's not mislead the occasional visitor. We know it's late; continues to miss deadline, and so the story goes :roll:

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 pm

VoodooDog wrote:yea, they changed it to a 1st person shooter. with no jumping but awesome graphics and lots of micro transactions.

:lol:

No, we didn't do anything like that. There won't be microtransaction in M.O.R.E. so don't worry. :)

What can I say guys.. still the same thing - we are working. We have working multiplayer base and we merge old M.O.R.E. game version with new multiplayer engine. We are also working on space battles, and on every single aspect which was previously omitted.. like for example satellite galaxies during galaxy creation. As you can see - with more people we are doing more thing simultaneously. And of course, we are creating new 3D models or upgrading old ones, so our game objects looks better now. I think I'll be able to show you something here, but it's still not the right time. We still need some more time to make a bigger progress.

SiddiousRitz

Postby SiddiousRitz » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:01 am

Jeffbg wrote:

Nice joke, but let's not mislead the occasional visitor. We know it's late; continues to miss deadline, and so the story goes :roll:

I've been lurking for almost five years, so I break my silence after long consideration....

That's a polite way to put it. When I backed this in the fourth quarter of 2012, they were pushing a December 2013 date for delivery. They even had addressed concerns about underestimating costs and time in the FAQ. If you only skimmed their updates, you'd think the game was called MORE Time Please.

VoodooDog

Postby VoodooDog » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:14 pm

as i said, the only way to be happy with this project is:

forget about all of this for 1-2 years and come back after that without any expectations.
i bet you will be pretty happy doing it that way.

MoD256
Hearty Supporter

Postby MoD256 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:31 pm

SiddiousRitz wrote:
Jeffbg wrote:

I've been lurking for almost five years, so I break my silence after long consideration....

That's a polite way to put it. When I backed this in the fourth quarter of 2012, they were pushing a December 2013 date for delivery. They even had addressed concerns about underestimating costs and time in the FAQ. If you only skimmed their updates, you'd think the game was called MORE Time Please.

I can absolutely understand that you feel disappointed, but hey.... 4 years later they are still here.... I mean that's a good sign... or not?

Let's finalize them her project and we all will be proud to say that we are a little part of this long-term dream.
And that we have rightly believed in them all these years.

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:33 pm

MoD256 wrote: 4 years later they are still here....

Yes, we are still here. After 9 hours in office today, there is still a pack of people working to create M.O.R.E.
I think "VoodooDog" idea is also a good solution.
I hope in the next 1-2 months we will be able to show you some part of our new content.

Return to “M.O.R.E.”