Question about pre-ordering

Write anything you want ;)
ddsx300

Question about pre-ordering

Postby ddsx300 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi

I didn't know where to post this.... but i would like to ask if pre-ordering through paypal is the only way or there is other ways ?

thanks .

Calavero
Site Admin

Re: Question about pre-ordering

Postby Calavero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:35 pm

You can also pay with your debit or credit card using PayPal.
Simply press "Buy Now" and then choose "Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit".

If you have more personalized order, You can make donation on our Donate website, but it will also go through PayPal/Credit Card as above.

If you don't wan't , you can make international payment on my bank account from your bank - but it'll be a little more expensive. If you want proceed this way, please contact with me on my e-mail: support@morethegame.com
M.O.R.E. under construction

ElrosAmandil

Postby ElrosAmandil » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello and sorry for offtopic post! I don't want to open a new thread so I am asking right away.

I am a long time stalker of MORE.

I am indecisive about buying the game. I've read a couple of posts which I am more curious about ( like tech tree, races).
There is a lot of posts about these things but it is generally about users speculating about these subjects. The only concrete thing we got from you, developers, is I think, the info in the main site.

Actually, These are quite enough for me; having 20 races( will be increased in x-packs?) and having about 400 inventions in tech tree( I hope they are all unique and different from each other. This is which ı'd like to hear more about from developers).

But I just want to buy 1 comprehensive 4x game. Now I am asking also to you dear "forum"ers; Do you think MORE can outclass/surpass other 4x games, especially Predestination, Lord of Rigel and/or other upcoming/existent titles in terms of complexity, variety and other things?

And last question to developers; The discussion with the website, http://explorminate4x.com/, will be posted to this site before the prices will go up? Because I think that interview can play a big role for the people who are like me :)

Thank you for your kind answers

ddsx300

Postby ddsx300 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Im from outside united states and not from europe or canada, and when i choose the country where i live i don't get the option to pay with credit card .

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:05 pm

ddsx300 wrote:Im from outside united states and not from europe or canada, and when i choose the country where i live i don't get the option to pay with credit card .

Ahhh.. that's not good :( So we can discuss it by e-mail. Write to me on support@morethegame.com

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 pm

ElrosAmandil wrote:I am indecisive about buying the game. I've read a couple of posts which I am more curious about ( like tech tree, races). (...) and having about 400 inventions in tech tree( I hope they are all unique and different from each other. This is which ı'd like to hear more about from developers).

You can read about aliens and inventions here:
http://morethegame.com/science
http://morethegame.com/races
and here:
http://morethegame.com/aliens

There will be at least 700 inventions in M.O.R.E.!!! (300 base + 400 race inventions!!!) Just think about replayability of M.O.R.E. ... But you also won't be lost, beacause during single game you'll be to use 300 main inventions which will be well known and (at least) 20 race inventions (x20 races = 400 additional inventions). So it will give you 320 inventions total per game.. but 700 in all M.O.R.E. universe :) And.. we have place to have not 20.. but even up to 50 per race! Even if we will end with average 3.5 invention per race, it would mean 1000 inventions in M.O.R.E.!

There are some inventions which are repetitive. (like missles, or shields etc), which gave better statistics. But many of them are unique. We know that it's better to have less, but more divergent inventions.

Our tech tree is almost complete. In next week, I'll be giving them final polish, and we will start to implement them in our game in this month. Our text dev group will start working on those invention description soon. If I mention this group.. those guys are doing amazing job! If you've read "FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH HVALURS" on our website... there is around 4-5x more text for every race... in addition you'll get their timeline (history), omnipedia (describing some items, gods, weapons, food etc) and unique diplomatic talks :) I'll write later in our "current progress" topic, how many pages they've already created, because in next week, I'll be also checking their work.

ElrosAmandil wrote:These are quite enough for me; having 20 races( will be increased in x-packs?)

We don't want to lost uniqueness of our races, but yes, we will be adding new races in every DLC. We plan to add 2-3 races in every DLC.

ElrosAmandil wrote:But I just want to buy 1 comprehensive 4x game. Now I am asking also to you dear "forum"ers; Do you think MORE can outclass/surpass other 4x games, especially Predestination, Lord of Rigel and/or other upcoming/existent titles in terms of complexity, variety and other things?

I think that me, or even "forum'ers" won't be objective. Those people who are visiting this forum.. I think they belive in what we are doing here, so their opinions will be rather positive. I think that maybe this future Q&A will give you some answer.. but... I'm not sure what Nathan will write there :D Anyway.. what I can write: we are trying to do something more than regular 4x game. Simple, but extensive. You can see difference at first look. We have 3D galaxy, no starlines, 20 races with great descriptions etc.. we may lack a little graphic quality.. but it's not as bad for indie game, right? ;)

ElrosAmandil wrote:And last question to developers; The discussion with the website, http://explorminate4x.com/, will be posted to this site before the prices will go up?

Yes. It should be somewhere in September. We plan to rise prices later.

ElrosAmandil

Postby ElrosAmandil » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Thank you Calavero for all your kind replies.

I, already, am inclined to buy M.O.R.E. , that's why I am just posting this type of questions to here, not to other aforementioned games' forums. I believe in you and your project. However I'd like to wait for the interview a little bit to hear about more details in the game :).

Thanks again

Calavero
Site Admin

Postby Calavero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:09 pm

ElrosAmandil wrote:However I'd like to wait for the interview a little bit to hear about more details in the game :)

I think that you won't get any new details. Here you'll read much more about M.O.R.E. than in this interview. But what you can "get" when you'll read it.. it will be other person perspective.. When it will be posted, I'll link it on our forum and post it in update ;)

Return to “Offtopic”